
I saw Religulous (ie: religion is ridiculous) the other day... this couldn't be more my opinion even if I wrote it myself. So as not to offend my religious friends, I won't push my non-beliefs (or beliefs as the Christians do)... but it does explain why there's such a decline in faith (people are wising up and thinking for themselves) and why, in the name of religion, we will wind up destroying ourselves as a world. It's worth a look-see.
I might as well hit on Politics while I'm at it... kudos to Obama for all that he is accomplishing or trying to accomplish... boo for trying to be a celebrity. I think there should be a formal distance and don't think we should idolize (at least not the 'that was dope, dog... the big O is back... I was feelin it' Randy Jackson kind of idolatry) the leader of our country... just do your job. Am I on Letterman for pulling out weeds every day?
No comments:
Post a Comment