As you know, this boy showed up yesterday at my house under my bedroom window, I guess waiting for me to let down my long
blond hair or some shit like Rapunzel. If he wanted me so badly, he should have just rang the bell and politely asked me out. Instead, he spent most of the day going from window to window to get a glimpse of me (probably taking pictures) and pretended to be raking the dirt out front... I mean, who does that? This morning, I awoke to the beeping of a Bobcat back-hoe under my window that he obviously rented to go along with the ruse or maybe to lift himself up to the window? Then he was jumping up and down on the dirt, I guess to get a better look in... here he is under my deck (more of the Rapunzel theme, I guess... it must get him all juiced up)... I fear that he is trying to dig a hole under the house to get in...

He brought a friend today to check me out... notice how they scattered when they saw me walk by the window, putting their hoods up as if I wouldn't notice them, pretending to work...

At first, I thought his level of
commitment was endearing and I was ever so slightly flattered... I mean, I have a lot of things going on around here and for him to distract me with his shenanigans now is bordering on rude and obsessive and keeping me from my work. Besides, he is jeopardizing my relationship with Kris. If he shows up tomorrow at the crack of dawn while I just so happen to be glancing out all my windows, I'll be forced to call the authorities.
No comments:
Post a Comment