Since I sold my refrigerator, stove and dishwasher a few weeks ago, I've been eating out morning, noon and night (not that I cooked much before). It's just been easier for me since I've been running around. Plus... I eat out of stress and it's been pretty stressful, as evidenced by my big belly. With my gym, literally, across the street... next week I will start my routine.So I'm at the Wendy's again and the lady at the window practically knows me by name and certainly by order... two jr. bacon cheeseburgers and a large mocha iced coffee with 4 Splenda... same things the last 8 times I have been there this week. So I don't know if she feels sorry for me because I have such a poor diet or she thinks I'm poor ordering off the value meal list... or that she feels like I'm family now.... or that she wants to get up in my stuff and do her bid'ness... but she gave me the cutest little Frosty today for free. It really made my day. It's the little things. Guess she's taking after Dave and adopting me.
No comments:
Post a Comment