So, I thought, isn't this a great thing. Pull up to the outside machine, peruse the board and pick a movie for $1/night. Return when you want. Brand new movies to pick from. What a great concept. Look out video stores, you're going out of business soon... what could possibly make this a bad experience? This guy. If the fishing license pinned to his hat wasn't enough of a tip-off and the 80's jeans... it was how he had to lean on the machine to be able to hold himself up to read every... I repeat... EVERY synopsis of EVERY movie. I was there fifteen minutes before he made a selection... then, it took three tries for him to actually get the movie to vend... having to page through all 14 pages each time to find the video he wanted... all to just have the machine say there was a problem and couldn't process it at that time. Maybe the machine didn't like his hat or jeans as well. I picked both of my movies and had them vend and was out of there in less than 1.5 minutes. I think he's better off going to the video store and reading (well, that could be a problem right there) each box instead of hangin' with the big boys.Monday, June 22, 2009
Redbox...
So, I thought, isn't this a great thing. Pull up to the outside machine, peruse the board and pick a movie for $1/night. Return when you want. Brand new movies to pick from. What a great concept. Look out video stores, you're going out of business soon... what could possibly make this a bad experience? This guy. If the fishing license pinned to his hat wasn't enough of a tip-off and the 80's jeans... it was how he had to lean on the machine to be able to hold himself up to read every... I repeat... EVERY synopsis of EVERY movie. I was there fifteen minutes before he made a selection... then, it took three tries for him to actually get the movie to vend... having to page through all 14 pages each time to find the video he wanted... all to just have the machine say there was a problem and couldn't process it at that time. Maybe the machine didn't like his hat or jeans as well. I picked both of my movies and had them vend and was out of there in less than 1.5 minutes. I think he's better off going to the video store and reading (well, that could be a problem right there) each box instead of hangin' with the big boys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I can't believe you took a pic of him....didn't he notice? Too funny......Rednecks rejoice!
ReplyDelete