Sunday, June 21, 2009

Meeting For The First Time...

I know I haven't posted anything further about the story of my birth parents... honestly, sometimes it's just too exhausting going through it, especially since it plays out like a Jerry Springer episode. Rather than getting into it right now, I just wanted to post this picture of my birth mom... since I am supposed to meet up with my half sister (and maybe a half brother) for the first time on Tuesday or Wednesday. It will be very strange, to say the least, but good that I am finally able to shed some light on my past with the connection. We'll see how it goes. Below is George Panyko, who is my supposed birth father. In the middle is me when I was younger... I think I resemble the younger picture of him... we may have the same nose in the adult picture. He is Hungarian. Pretend you're in the audience of the show and give me your opinion... is he the baby-daddy?





2 comments:

  1. sounds a bit of an emotional rollarcoaster....
    hope it all goes well....
    john

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a good bit of her in you too....I definitely see a "schmeld" of both....look at his waist in the bottom pic...wow.

    Hang in there. I know this is something you've struggled with for a long time.

    ReplyDelete