Saturday, June 6, 2009

Day By Day...

Been really busy this past week or so trying to keep up with the BPs. With the Marriott job biting at my heels, it will be one right into the next... plus, they want something else done at the Marriott as well. All in all, I can't complain. I went to a movie last night... I think the best movie I have ever seen... The Brother's Bloom. It had the narrational feel of 'Christmas Story' with the quirkiness of Pushing Daisies, the now defunked TV show. Anyway, the movie was so entertaining from the first 15 seconds... hilarious... action-packed... love interest... it had it all. I would highly recommend it. Oh well... enough of a taste of the real life... I'm off to work where I daydream about my vacation when this is all over in July... somewhere beachy and quiet with no phones or weeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment