I know I haven't been entering anything lately... I've been so busy. Had to jump off the BP jobs to help with getting the Marriott property ready for their inspection... it was a 14 hour day yesterday. Not fun. There's someone very interested in buying my dad's house and we wouldn't have to clean it or paint it... they want it as it is to do some work themselves. I'm supposed to go look at a bigger truck next week for work. I'm heading to camp to do massages in a little while... haven't been there in 3 weeks. I'm tired. Still dreaming of my weed-free vacation. Maybe in July? Summer will be over and all I will have done is be out in the sunny weather the whole time, but not enjoying it as much as by a pool with a Pina Colanic and a big floppy straw hat.
Bout time you got on here.....I wait patiently every day to read about your misadventures. Glad to hear you're busy, but you need to take care of yourself too.....
ReplyDeleteLet's lunch next rainy day, K?
Love ya!
yeap...you are never too busy to blog!
ReplyDeletejohn