These are my senior portraits (click pictures to see larger)... I graduated high school in 1985... these pics were part of the 'glamour shots' package... it was all the rage at the time. In the pic with the red sweater, you can really see my perm... I used to get it banged out every so often... I would run home and wash it immediately (a hair don't)... then I would blow dry it out with a round brush, but I would leave the back curly and longer (because I was just that cool). Provocative poses for a teen... but the pictures were taken out of a 79 Ford Econoline van... so there's that.Tuesday, June 2, 2009
All About Me Mondays....
These are my senior portraits (click pictures to see larger)... I graduated high school in 1985... these pics were part of the 'glamour shots' package... it was all the rage at the time. In the pic with the red sweater, you can really see my perm... I used to get it banged out every so often... I would run home and wash it immediately (a hair don't)... then I would blow dry it out with a round brush, but I would leave the back curly and longer (because I was just that cool). Provocative poses for a teen... but the pictures were taken out of a 79 Ford Econoline van... so there's that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The top picture would have looked better if you were holding some flowers!!
ReplyDeletepriceless!
cheers
john
I always preferred the red shirted one. Had it in my wallet for years!
ReplyDelete