Seems that my blog has gone international... I'm not sure how, but John (in England, I'm guessing, since he said 'bloke'... or maybe Australia... or Ireland?) is an avid reader. I guess inquiring minds want to know. I'm thrilled and honored.
Yes I am a bloke and yes I am British!!(well welsh to be precise) Many moons ago I came to Pittsburgh to work in Harmerville rehabilitation unit (i was a spinal injury nurse and wanted some US experience) I fell in love with the city. I enjoy your blog too!
Yes I am a bloke and yes I am British!!(well welsh to be precise)
ReplyDeleteMany moons ago I came to Pittsburgh to work in Harmerville rehabilitation unit (i was a spinal injury nurse and wanted some US experience)
I fell in love with the city.
I enjoy your blog too!
My adoptive mother is Welsh and Chekloslovakian (sp?)
ReplyDelete