Friday, July 27, 2012

Park -n- Ride: When Cartoons Arouse...

Lots going on... mainly getting caught up after my trip and jockeying vehicles... I bought a new truck for work and gave Terry to my Dad, selling his (my old) S-10.  I'm about to expand the business, taking on a few more hotels that came and sought me out while working... and I have 3 possible decks in the hopper.  It's been so miserably hot and I've been trying to get things accomplished.  But enough of that for now... we need a palate cleanser... time for some cute guys.  When you're in over your head and all you can do is laugh, is it wrong for cartoons to be so hot??






 

2 comments:

  1. Hehe! Cartoons can be sometimes much better than the real thing...

    Here's another one for you! (Don't worry... it's safe to click!)

    Happy to hear that things are going well for you.
    ;)
    Hugs
    Jon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of these fellows I would date, yes.

    ReplyDelete