Thursday, July 12, 2012

Home Sweet Disfunctional Home

After being packed into the airplane like sardines with a screaming child who cried 4.5 of the 4 hour plane ride and two larger passengers that encroached on my personal space... a lot... I finally arrived home.  Last night, I went to Las Vegas Gay Pride Bingo with my friend, Paul, who lives there.  Of course, that bitch gets the first bingo and won a big fat prize.  I didn't fair as well, but it was fun.  The drag queens who were the emcees were very funny, especially Norma Lee Aman (pronounced 'normally a man').  They had a nice crowd and some really nice gifts to give out and raised about $3,500 for their Pride in the fall.  After that, we went over to see my friend, Michael, who manages the country gay bar, Charlie's.  We had a fun time watching the go-go boys and I was out much later than I wanted to be, getting only 2.5 hours of sleep before my flight from hell.  Fortunately, I did my laundry at the hotel, so all I had to do was unpack a bit and now I'm about to (excitedly) look at what my DVR taped while I was away like a little boy spying the presents under a Christmas tree.  You can't shake it, but it is a gift. 

Below is a basic map of where I went this trip.  So much more to see and do... next trip.

4 comments:

  1. Waht? Panguitch Utah? What the hell were you doing there? Wow. I lived in SLC for a few years.... until I could get paid to leave.....(transfer).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome home; thank you for the 'virtual trip"
    We are going to step out tonight to the local Charlie's ourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like it was a fantastic trip, thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to go on an adventure with you some day, although I suppose that would defeat your whole vacationing alone schtick :-)

    ReplyDelete