Tuesday, November 8, 2011

YUM !! (The Power of Two)

For the last month or so, I've been dating this great guy named Rob... and although we haven't officially put a name on it, it's going well and I'm very happy.  Yesterday, we spent the day together and had a really nice time.  Our individual histories are very similar... we share a lot of the same interests and have like morals and compassion for our fellow man.  He's a firefighter... and works in the emergency medical field... and works with mentally challenged kids.  He's good people.  The Power of Two is my favorite Indigo Girls song.







16 comments:

  1. What a wonderful selection of pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great David. I wish you both the best. (very cute btw)

    Huggs
    CoreyJo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someone's got a boyfriend.... LOL
    I'm very happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish you two all the best David ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. He seems like a really good choice! You make a lovely couple.

    Greetings from CLEVELAND! (I was born in Pgh.)

    Stephen

    ReplyDelete
  6. very pleasing news, glad you shared. where's the hug-button on this thing?

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet collection of pictures. You are very romantic! Best wishes to you and your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two is always better than one. I'm happy for you David.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good for you! You two make a nice couple.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes!!!!

    This makes me very happy! I wish you both much happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I agree; these are loving and tender shots. I hope you two can have something similar.

    ReplyDelete
  12. first couple is the cutest. Much luck David, you deserve it :) But where can I leave my naughty comments now? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Now what am I going to do? You're going to quit blogging... and now you found another man without giving me a chance.

    Seriously, best wishes. Been reading for awhile but never commented. Guess I should move faster...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good for you guys! Glad to hear it- and i hope it works out terrifically!

    ReplyDelete