While I would never want to see anything bad happen to anyone (even him), it does prove the old addage that karma can be a bitch. He must have pissed someone off along the way... no one ever has anything good to say about him that I've come across, especially in the neighborhood. I'm just glad that I had an alibi... it wouldn't surprise me if he hit himself in the head and claimed the whole thing to happen to gain insurance money or blame the whole thing on me, and I told the police that.
After taking down my last post on this... and then receiving a few random, scrambled, untraceable texts and phone calls over the last week, I've tried letting it go and ignoring it, but at the advice of a few friends... several of them police officers... I have pushed forward with legal action and spoke with an officer last Thursday and again today outside of his store, explaining the whole situation... followed by me filing charges at the county building. After 6+ years of dealing with him, I simply want to move on from this shit-storm that he brings upon himself and pulls everyone else into.
Man'>http://www.wpxi.com/news/29763069/detail.html#.TsGhp7FkyOw.blogger">Man Beaten By Pipe In Lawrencville Home Invasion - News Story - WPXI Pittsburgh
Wow 6 years with a Stalker!
ReplyDeleteHave you blogged about it before, if so I would love read some of the other posts.
I am glad you have decided to keep blogging.
I hope you get some resolution soon, and some peace as well.
ReplyDeleteI agree with you. Sounds like a "trick" gone bad, or something of that nature. I know you have said that you actually feel sorry for him (even before this incident) and I wish I could say that I share your sentiments, but my "Kumba Ya," is a little "Kumba Nah," right now. My only concern here is for YOUR safety, as always.
ReplyDeletehahaha and there IS a God....yes I know I should not laugh at the misfortune of others but I couldn't resist :)
ReplyDeleteIf I had $6,000 cash in a can, that's the LAST thing I'd ever throw at home invaders. If this was a TV police show episode, I'd think this was all an elaborate hoax to get some insurance money. But of course we're talking real life here, so who knows.
ReplyDeleteHave you guessed who the No. 1 suspect is? Let's see... who has he been having legal problems with recently? YOU. So who might the police suspect? Need I say it?
What better way for a 6-year stalker to stay connected to his prey than by getting involved in long criminal and civil legal battles with him? Beware of that angle.
*evilgrin*
ReplyDeleteI missed the previous post also... what happened\/?
ReplyDeleteThat is a terrible story. Its hard to find sympathy for people that cause us grief but that is a frightening story.
ReplyDeleteSounds like you are doing the correct thing talking to officials. Perhaps this person's latest "situation" combined with your request from police for assistance will result in him channeling his energies and attention elsewhere.
BosGuy
Dude, what the fuck kind of Stalker did you get yourself into???
ReplyDelete