Well hello to the bear on the floaty...
I'd love to be grazin' in the grass with that last furry stud!
Lamisil for me, if I were ever to do this.
In the morning, very early,That's the time I love to goBarefoot where the fern grows curlyAnd grass if cool between each toe[By Rachel Field]
Those are your feet sticking up from the field, aren't they?
Always nice to see handsome men hahaI like the layout of your page. Very nice.
Nice set of pics. I live in California, so even though the summer is gone you still see guys in flip-flops and barefoot all year round.
Well hello to the bear on the floaty...
ReplyDeleteI'd love to be grazin' in the grass with that last furry stud!
ReplyDeleteLamisil for me, if I were ever to do this.
ReplyDeleteIn the morning, very early,
ReplyDeleteThat's the time I love to go
Barefoot where the fern grows curly
And grass if cool between each toe
[By Rachel Field]
Those are your feet sticking up from the field, aren't they?
ReplyDeleteAlways nice to see handsome men haha
ReplyDeleteI like the layout of your page. Very nice.
Nice set of pics. I live in California, so even though the summer is gone you still see guys in flip-flops and barefoot all year round.
ReplyDelete