This morning, I treated myself to my favorite breakfast place... California french toast (tender raisin bread dipped in a vanilla batter topped with bananas), then went to my favorite gourmet donut shop (one rasberry lemonade and one chocolate chip cookie dough) and then stopped at the coffee place to get my syrups for my homemade iced coffee (cupcake, apple, almond, butter rum and Italian eggnog). I love my tastes and smells. The rest of the day, I intstalled the radio I originally bought for the truck since the one in Terry sucked. After taking apart the whole dashboard, somehow, I got it all back together again and it works.
After a long summer of reruns and crap TV, the new season is finally here. My double DVR has been set for maximum recording and I'm not ashamed to say that I love it. I love having all my shows sitting there waiting for me at the end of the day. Some of my favorites are no longer running, but they've been replaced by a bunch more. New this year are a few that are quicly becoming my new favorites... especially Revenge and 2 Broke Girls.
I wasn't sure I was going to like it, but I am hooked on "Revenge". I was glad to hear that the show's creator has said that we will have all our questions answered by the 13th show.
ReplyDeleteI'm also loving "Pan Am". Sure it's kind of a "Mad Men" ripoff, but I love the look and I've always hated that I wasn't born soon enough to experience the glamour that was Pan American Airways.
Can you say "sugar overload"?
ReplyDeletelol
saludos,
raulito
I hope you don't spoil your girlish figure by eating all those treats.
ReplyDeleteIt is all about the new TV season. I usually download them all over a week and watch them on Sunday (If I can control myself)
ReplyDeleteThe Ringer, Desperate Housewives are two of my current gems.
I LOVE my DVR, I'll admit I'm a TV whore.
ReplyDeleteBut...beware... last month the "disk" for my DVR crashed, the cable company replaced it..but then I had to go back and re schedule all my favorites!
I'm having trouble understanding why people are excited about 2 broke girls. Hope you like it.
ReplyDeleteI'm still in love with the new Hawaii Five-O, and especially the beautiful Scott Caan, whom I would do anything to spend a weekend with.
Remember: A moment on the lips; a lifetime on this hips! LOL
ReplyDeleteAlso one of my favorite pastimes, watching my favorite shows on my DVR, alone.
ReplyDelete