Saturday, September 3, 2011

Mistaken Identity

Someone sent me a message anonymously that warned me that there was a full-frontal picture of me on a website called (Candy Palace) ... complete with my 'signature hat', he said. 

Now, I have been known to have a few nudie pics out there on the internet before, but couldn't remember which one it could have possibly been.  So I went to the website and perused the pages (76 of them, just to be sure (wink wink, tug tug))... and couldn't find any pics of me.  Then he sent another link to this picture... and, God bless him... he thought this was me


(click on "Candy Palace" above to see the pic with his weiner). 

There's one HUGE, glaring difference between us... I don't have an STP t-shirt.

11 comments:

  1. He does look like you a little bit. Either way, you are both hot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of very hot men on the Candy Palace site, I must say. Woot! The hottie in the pic has blue eyes.... I think that you're aren't?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not convinced it's not you. I'm going to need a comparison pic :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Sean... we want the real thing to compare! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What difference does it make..???? If you come right down to it, you could post pictures of yourself in your blog and never need other models...I think I've said that before.
    saludos,
    raulito

    ReplyDelete
  6. A few nude pics floating around the internet and yet I don't have one. Hmmmmm....funny that. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I defintely see the similarities. My question now is this-will your second tattoo match his? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. you could easily remedy this, you know.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I say side by side comparisons. That will resolve the issue.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can see how someone that has never met you in person might think the pic was you, but like a few other's mentioned, the blue eyes and tat were telling. For me, it was the pic of Wonder Woman without her "Golden Lasso." I just hope he washed his hands ;)

    ReplyDelete