Tuesday, September 20, 2011

You Are My Sunshine, My Only Sunshine...

A few weeks ago, I did a post about my friend, Adam, in Germany.  At 24, they discovered a brain aneurysm and they went in and did surgery, which went fine... and short of a shaved head (at least his blonde moments weren't so apparent when he had no hair), he came through the surgery and was recovering fine.  They decided to move him from Germany to Poland to recover with his family.  Today, I learned that, while in transport, he had a cerebral stroke that was probably caused from the rough transport to Poland.  He is paralyzed on his left side, but the doctors told his family he will get better with time.  He had another surgery, and is slowly recovering, but it is a long way for him until he is fully recovered.

When I first met Adam through other bloggers, I was taken back by his stark honesty, his veracious sexuality and his overall optimistic attitude.  There were a few times where I had to edit or censor his responses... he definitely says what's on his mind.  At first, he was like a bee... you're so tempted to swat at him, but then you realize what a good person he is in this world... and the 'sweet honey' (sunshine) that he makes and brings... and the 'pollen' (positive energy) that he spreads to everyone is so innocent and rare in people... and I've grown to love him and I can't imagine my day without him in it.  Ok... that analogy could have been taken sexually... which I think he'll get a kick out of... but you get my point.

This kid doesn't deserve to be in a hospital bed with all this happening to him.  For all the sunshine that he brings to everyone else's life, please show him something in return.  I'm sure he'd love to hear from all of you... his sister will be reading him emails, bedside.  Leave him a message on Facebook (Adam's Facebook Page) or, preferably, send him an email to.... sirlaid@googlemail.com.

Adam... you are in my thoughts.  If there's anyone who can recover from this, it's you.  Stay strong... get your rest... enjoy this time with your family and get better.  You're going to be just fine, blondie!!

Love,
Pezzy Baby

17 comments:

  1. This is terribly sad news to me, Adam is a dear and lovely guy and I echo your sentiments in this post.

    We're all wishing you well Adam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful post. Adam is definitely a ray of sunshine in my life.

    Get well soon baby *kitten kisses*

    CoreyJo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will go to church and say a prayer for his recovery. Wonderful post David, I've read this with tears in my eyes. I am sure our blondie will be back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will put in my thought and prayers.

    Ray

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll get back on my candle light vigil!

    Jon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you David for the update on dear sweet Adam.
    I have a special candle lit at my altar and have him in my daily prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for letting us know about Adam. He's been a faithful commenter on my blog and on facebook. I've always been struck by his sense of sexy fun and positive attitude. I'll e-mail him my best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for the post ..... will shot him an email in 5..4...3...2...1

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a handosme young man! I will send him an e-mail. Thanks for this post.
    Stan

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so sorry to read about Adam that's terrible.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for letting us know David. He was on my Facebook friendlist but then felt so annoyed after his online wedding with Thomas. I unfriended him. I never know his healthy status till now. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I know what you mean... sometimes in the past he's had too much time on his hands... but to know him... is to love him.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for the wonderful post and filling it all in! I only just started reading, or should I say getting horny, over his blog...he does seem to be a hand full!!!! But a sweetie none the less. Did he not just have a birthday? It is such sad news. Im sure his energy and will power and a couple hot male nurses with fine feet, will get him back to health!!!!! Adan is in my thought.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for the specifics regarding this young man. I posted on his page, but want to do so here also.

    Adam, your many friends, most of whom you may not actually know by face, but only through the internet, all wish you a speedy recovery.

    Silver Eagle

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for the news about Adam! I found his blog wonderful and confronting at times, but he did not deserve all this to happen to him. He is in my prayers and thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  16. It helps when you're good looking, young and blonde. I wish Adam a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete