This weekend was Columbus' Pride Festival... and being so close (3.5 hours away), many people went there for the weekend, some of my friends included. So when the bar was packed last night, I was very surprised. The thing with the Blue Moon is that it's a neighborhood bar in the city, so some people don't have cars... so they are kind of stuck in the neighborhood. Also, our clientele is looking for a $3.25 vodka/cranberry or a $1.75 Pabst Blue Ribbon tall can... so world travelers, they're not. It was fun... and a bunch of my friends came out. In the back of my mind, I expected it to be slow... and once you have something in your head, it's hard to break out of that mindset... I never seemed to catch up all night long. Tonight, while I thought I was working 5 pm - close, I'm only working until 10 pm... covering for the mid-shift... so I'll probably go harrass some bartender at another bar somewhere for a little bit. Incidentally, my shirt says "On your mark, get set, GO AWAY"!
David Marriott is scheduled for a visit on Tuesday... so I have a few things to do before his arrival at the hotel... but not too much. Then a few things next week for the audit the following Tuesday... and then I'm in the clear until Fall cleanup. I'm heading down this coming week to gay camp for a few days to build that deck. Then vacation... where I can just breattttthhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Breathing can be over-rated. Why do I feel like you have just opened yourself up to an endless array of "mouth-to-mouth" comments...I AM curious to see who will come up with the best one (lol). I think the winner should get a free drink from their favorite bartender; if they aren't local, an all expense paid trip for you, would be nice. (I forgot, you've already had those offers!) Nevermind! Just stay put! :)
ReplyDeleteHey, the gay bar where I hang out and perform is called Blue Moon too!
ReplyDeleteYou're lookin' sexy as ever, btw. ;-)
@LIQ : Robin, you shouldn't say things like that. Al the guys are all hyperventilating right now!
ReplyDeleteChances are you might win the contest! LOL.
Wish you a great vacation David
Hugs
Jon
Pish posh to the previous comment !
ReplyDeleteBreathing is always important - throughout the day check to see how you are breathing - really. And then do some slow deep quiet breaths. Wonderful~!~
Happy Father's Day, Daddy.
ReplyDeleteAnd the winner is...Ur-Spo!!! Okay, well maybe the contest was fixed. Hope you both enjoy! ;)
ReplyDelete