I love everything where balls are involved...oh wait, that sounds a bit naughty *grin* well I prefer Rugby but these football guys are really hot. I'd let them play with my...ah never mind LOL have a snuggly Sunday handsome :)
Go Pats!
True - I never did understand the point of the game, but it was jolly good fun watching them bend over.
I've never been a fan of football, but you are showing me this in a whole new light. Love it.
Please send the butt brigade to my house!
The American football uniform is the a major fetish of mine.
And many of my friends don't understand why I enjoy watching football...
I love everything where balls are involved...oh wait, that sounds a bit naughty *grin* well I prefer Rugby but these football guys are really hot. I'd let them play with my...ah never mind LOL have a snuggly Sunday handsome :)
ReplyDeleteGo Pats!
ReplyDeleteTrue - I never did understand the point of the game, but it was jolly good fun watching them bend over.
ReplyDeleteI've never been a fan of football, but you are showing me this in a whole new light. Love it.
ReplyDeletePlease send the butt brigade to my house!
ReplyDeleteThe American football uniform is the a major fetish of mine.
ReplyDeleteAnd many of my friends don't understand why I enjoy watching football...
ReplyDelete