Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Life is a Gamble... Might As Well Roll The Dice

As my season winds down the end of November, I'm looking to book my winter trips.  My friend Scott and I have been talking about taking a trip together so, with him loving casinos and having never been to Vegas, that's where we decided to go.  I booked a week leaving December 6th staying at Planet Hollywood.  I wanted to be right in the center of things so that we could walk to everything... but we've also rented a car as well since I'll want to show him around the other parts of vegas and we'll be taking a day trip to the Hoover Dam and the west rim of the Grand Canyon... since he's never seen any of those either.  With the non-stop flights, hotel and rental car, it's only $695 per person.... not too bad.  I'm looking forward to it... it'll be fun to see it through the eyes of someone that's never been west of Ohio and has never been in a large casino and loves gambling.

8 comments:

  1. "...$695 per person.... not too bad." That price is fantastic! I can't believe it's so cheap!! Have fun in December.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vegas is so much fun, that's where the Sailor and I were married. Sounds like you're the man to have when visiting there. I'm sure Scott will love all of it. Great deal on the prices too. Can't wait to see the photos.

    Huggs
    CoreyJo

    p.s. I like the new look for the holiday...the banner photo looks familiar though....lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. And remember too that you never get the trump card...so play accordingly, bluff and be assertive and you will get to win.
    saludos,
    raulito

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is always better to travel with a friend. Always. Enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a lot of fun to see something familiar through the eyes of a 'virgin'. I bet your Lost Vegas trip will be quite fun and memorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pfssssst...Vegas. You could visit Boston, stay with me for free. Well, not entirely free....((giggle))

    ReplyDelete
  7. black font on a dark grey background ..... a Gemini for sure! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cool trip! Have fun, and try to take the Hoover Dam tour.

    ReplyDelete