Saturday, October 29, 2011

Happy Halloween or Merry Xmas?

What a bunch of craziness....

10 comments:

  1. Is that your neighborhood David? This morning? Snow? Say it ain't so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cold for treats... so maybe there will be a lot of tricks. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Classic Northeaster will make for a great atmosphere at Heinz Field tomorrow! Also should help your tips tonight as well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. As I type this comment at 4:15-ish in the morning Sunday, it's still snowing in Boston. It's coming down pretty good.

    It's wet, heavy snow but I doubt it will stay around long because the ground isn't frozen yet.

    Still seeing the kiddies traipsing around in their snowsuits and costumes will be pretty funny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I"m glad it's you guys and not us up in Minnesota for a change!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's best to just stay in bed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's that gray sky that did me in!

    ReplyDelete
  8. While here it was so hot, we had the AC running !

    ReplyDelete