A bunch of us got together for our annual trek to Seven Springs for the Autumnfest... it was perfect weather and, although it seemed slow compared to other years, we had a great time hanging out with each other, drinking Captain Morgan and hot cider... eating food and just shooting the shit. I got to have my usual bag of kettle corn, we rode the ski lift to the top of the hill (and drank more up there) and just relaxed the day away.
Did you know actor Zachary Quinto is from Pittsburgh? You and he would make a great couple. You should ask him out.
ReplyDeleteSo much fun...thank you for the invite; "a great time was had by all" (to quote a well-known blogger). It's especially nice to go places when you have your own personal bartender ;) I think my favorite part of the day was watching you unwind, be a little silly at times, and just thoroughly enjoy your day.
ReplyDeleteeveryone looks so 'chilled'. I forget at times the rest of the nation experiences fall and winter!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great way to spend time with your friends! And, might I say... you are sooo dang cute! WOOF!
ReplyDelete