Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Bogging Out on Blogging

It's been difficult lately coming up with things to talk about on here.  Could be the time of year.... my hormonies are all unbalanced with the weather change.. or it could be that I've worked through a bunch of my issues and have nothing left.. or that I'm disconnected with life (causes, politics, social situations)... or that I'm just too busy.  Maybe I'm just tired of analyzing everything 50 ways to Sunday... or being judged.  It's funny how this runs in waves for me.  One day, there's so much I want to talk about and then it goes for days before I think anything is even worthy of discussing.  Most of what I talk about any more isn't worthy of talking about.  I'm apathetic, at a stand-still.  Coincidentally, I feel like the autumn trees... having given their leaves, standing naked in the browness of fall awaiting winter's fury.

8 comments:

  1. aww you got the winterblues already baby. Time for hibernation. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the feeling... I think we all know that feeling. I've just put my blog on hiatus till next spring!

    Whatever that means! ;)

    Some say I'll be back way before...

    Right now, I'm just in the mood of wanting to prove them wrong! *devilish grin*

    Take care!
    Hugs
    Jon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm feeling you, David. I'm finding it difficult to come up with topics that are interesting to me, much less interesting to anyone who might ever read my blog. I've told my life stories (both of them) and there's not much left to say. However, my blog is available as an outlet for whenever a creative thought does overcome me. Your blog is like that too, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I'm burned out, I just post pics of handsome men with big cocks. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. No harm in taking a break if that's what you need. I enjoy reading your blog for what its worth and can appreciate the burden of blogging regularly.

    BosGuy

    ReplyDelete
  7. it ebbs and flows, but like the seasons, it goes forward.
    Some of the best entries arrive when we are least thinking about them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I understand. I've been feeling the same lately myself. Probably because of all this prostate drama that I'm going through now. I see things winding down which is taking the wind out of my sails.

    ReplyDelete