Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Park -n- Ride (My Buddy and Me)

I haven't been writing as much lately... been busy with work and other things.  I'm heading up to Cleveland this weekend for the CLAW (Cleveland Leather Group) expo... where such topics as tying knots, how to housebreak your houseboy who is a dog in a cage, how to make your leather boots shine... cigar smoking... and a plethora of other topics, will be discussed in workshop format.  I don't even own a leather belt... but a bunch of people were going up so I thought a little exposure to a new thing wouldn't be so bad.  And so, this weeks entry of hot guys is inspired by my weekend with friends... My Buddy and Me





1 comment:

  1. We need pictures of you in full leather gear! Come on, make a butch outta yourself! :D

    Wishing you a fabulous weekend

    Hugs
    Jon

    ReplyDelete