Friday, February 20, 2009

In the "Things I Won't Miss" series...

First, I won't miss that I would have had to replace the shingles on my garage that blew off during the wind storm a few weeks ago.

Next, the dark-bricked house to the left that looks like the Ronald McDonald house is owned by an Italian family that, by far, are the most miserable group of people I have ever come across. By their nasty moods and constant screaming at each other, it is quite apparent that they can't stand each other or anyone in the neighborhood. If I ever park my car in front of my garage (if I'm running in and out quickly) and they are trying to get out, there's plenty of room for them to back out to the left and go down the alley to the right. Instead, they will just lay on the horn until I come out and move it. And then two days later, they will pull their grape purple Cobalt out into the alley and proceed to clean it for hours on end with no regard for anyone, blocking the alley totally. At least they are meticulous in how they keep their yard.

The neighbors directly behind me are really good friends of mine, however, they have a Doberman Pincher that, when they go out, they leave in the back yard and the poor thing has such separation anxiety that all it does is bark constantly for hours until they get back. Even with my bedroom in the front of my house, I can still hear it to the point that I just want to first choke the dog, then them. When I tell them, they say that he's not barking when they get home. Duh? They also have two vehicles that have very loud exhaust systems that I can hear a minimum of 3 blocks away. When I tell them, in a kidding way, that I can hear them coming (moreso trying to tell them that it's trashy), they laugh. I think they are in competion with the racing truck next door. Very funny how I can tell the difference between the cars coming through the neighborhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment