
I was recently watching a movie called "Noise" starring Tim Robbins. It's about this guy and his family and he slowly gets enraged by car alarms going off in his NYC neighborhood. He takes it to a vigilante level and rages war on the offenders that don't turn them off and let them go on and on. Blah blah blah, windshields smashed, tires slashed, he ends up in jail, his marriage falls apart... that's not the point. The point is that there are many things throughout my day and I can relate to this guy... things drive me crazy... people opening candy during a movie, people who don't use proper English, drivers who slow down going into a tunnel... you get the picture. I am the poster-child for road rage, it's just that, for me, it spills over into times that I am not on the road as well. Land rage, you can call it. Regardless, it can't be healthy for me so I have decided to vent on this blog.
It is always intriguing to read a fellow's first blog entry - what prompted him to blog in the first place.
ReplyDeleteIs the road/land rage any better ?